Monday, November 23, 2009
The first letter from Cody, I mean Elder Brough
Hi. So i was writing you a beautiful letter and i suddenly lost it and i only have 4 of my 30 minutes left so i will write you a regular letter and send it to you. Tell Abbi and Gabe to write me. Tell the girls it would be nice to hear from them. Tell Emily to write me and tell me how things are going. Its always nice to hears from home. I love you all and though i wish i could be with you I'm glad I am able to do the Lord's work for these two short years. I love you and write back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can we email him or is it best for us to snail mail him?
ReplyDeleteAmy, try www.dearelder.com, it's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThat is what I have been using because I didn't have his email. You can type a letter and everyday at noon they print them, put them in an envelope and take to the MTC, and it's free. It's great just put in his MTC address from the letter from the MTC.