Not sure why I check this blog when I know I haven't added anything to it. :) Maybe it's because I miss him and just wanna look at the pics, hear the music and try and just be close to him. I look at the clock and see that it's almost time for him to be getting up and starting his day. WOW, that's all he gets to sleep, and my day still has hours in it. haha I watched the time this morning when I was just getting up and he was getting ready to go to bed. Crazy to think that he is a world away from me and today is really tomorrow! How I love my missionary and miss him terribly. Love you Elder Brough! (Interesting that the song, "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go" is the one that is playing too.)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Why...
Not sure why I check this blog when I know I haven't added anything to it. :) Maybe it's because I miss him and just wanna look at the pics, hear the music and try and just be close to him. I look at the clock and see that it's almost time for him to be getting up and starting his day. WOW, that's all he gets to sleep, and my day still has hours in it. haha I watched the time this morning when I was just getting up and he was getting ready to go to bed. Crazy to think that he is a world away from me and today is really tomorrow! How I love my missionary and miss him terribly. Love you Elder Brough! (Interesting that the song, "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go" is the one that is playing too.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment