Sunday, October 17, 2010

hello

Doing laundry!

Hey fam! Sounds like things are going alright there. Things are good here. Time is still just going by so fast. Things are still good with the work here. We have some investigators progressing to baptism, but they are still a few weeks away.

I don't know what to tell you of experiences and stuff for this week. Nothing really amazing happened. Yesterday we did go to visit a member that had just moved into the Branch. We didn't know where she lived so we had the Branch President go with us. Plus he has a tricycle so we just ride with him. It was a good thing because she lived a long ways away. We could have never found it haha. So we met her and then met 2 of her sons, in their 20's. Her son's aren't members, so we taught them. The one son was really interested. He had all the right questions. He was a golden investigator. In the first lesson he committed to baptism in December. So it was pretty exciting.

Right now we are teaching a lot of part members and stuff. It is crazy how many part members there are. We are also starting to focus on reactivating members. It is sad to see people fall away from the truth. It is extra sad because most of them went inactive because they were offended by other members or leaders. The church is still true, no matter what others do.

"..............................It is still hard at times with getting letters. There are so many letters people said they sent that I am still waiting for. A while back one letter got here that took almost 3 months to get here haha. The best for letters might be to use the pouch system. Those always seem to get here regularly. But thanks for the letters and emails and that that you all send me.

I don't really know what else to tell you. This was a good week, but nothing really amazing to tell you about. I am learning so much here. There is so much that I don't know and need to learn about the Gospel, and about lots of things. I'm thankful I am here right now. I love you all so much, and God be with you till we meet again.

Elder Brough

No comments:

Post a Comment