Hello family!!! Things are still going good here in the Philippines. Time is just flying by. Transfers are tomorrow, so we found out this morning about who will transfer. So we got a surprise because neither me nor my companion is transferring. We are going into our 3rd transfer together. We were really, really surprised. We were sure I was transferring. This transfer is my companion's last transfer. So it all means I'll be in this area for a while still. Because at the end of this tranfer he will go home, and I will stay and lead the area. So I will be here at least 3 more months. So I'm looking at 6 months again here in my second area. But it is all good because I'll get to see some of our investigators here get baptized.
It sounds like Conference was really good. We still have to wait till this coming weekend to watch the broadcast here. So thanks for a bit of a preview haha. With all the time changes and stuff, Conference for us is a week late. But I am really looking forward to it.
I heard today that a member from my first area in Cupang got his mission call to the Arcadia California Mission. And I got thinking that that is where Steven Campbell is. Is that right? I'm positive I know someone from back home in that mission. If that is where he is at tell him to look out for a Benjo Lumibao in the next while. I'm not sure when he enters the mission.
I got thinking Mom, if you are sending a package I have been craving EL Fudge cookies ;). Plus you could send me some more tail mix again. I can't think of anything else I need. Just be sure to send lots of pics of different stuff there, all the new changes.
This last week was another pretty good week. We are preparing for some baptisms the end of October. Hopefully we have a bunch. We are praying and fasting that everything works out there. We have a bunch of kids whose parent's are inactive. The kids are really good, but our problem is the parents. We have to get the parents to come to church before they can be baptized so please pray for them.
Well, things are good here. I'm trying to keep from gaining too much weight here haha. It is so amazing to see the experiences here. I am learning so much. It is so amazing to have this opportunity here in this mission. This is the best mission in the world for me. I know this church is true. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I love you all so much. Stay faithful, and God be with you till we meet again.
Elder Brough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment