I love how good he is sounding in his emails. I still miss him terribly but know that he is where he should be. I think his comments about being a "host" this week is SO TRUE because that is exactly how it felt! I wrote him back and told him that he better be nice to the moms and take pictures for them. :)
Kumusta! How are you all?
Life is still good in the service of the Lord.............
One cool random fact i have for you all that i learned this week is that the Iwats, or little teddy bear looking things on Star Wars, speak Tagalog! They only say like 3 sentences or something, but still, thats pretty awesome! Haha
This was just a normal week at the MTC. One little story i have for you is from gym. I was playing basketball and kinda hurt my ankle again, the ankle i sprained a year ago. It wasn't bad, but i did feel it pop. But being my stubborn self i didn't tell anyone. The next class i was hobbling around and it hurt a bit to walk. But then after dinner it felt better and was okay to walk on. Then on Sunday it felt fine. It wasn't that bad, but i know enough to know it was a little more than that. A small spot of bruising started after, but it was gone on Sunday. And today it feels fine. So thats my little miracle for the week. I just wanted to share that with you. The Lord really does look out for us in everuthing we do.
Well this week we finally get to host. That means we get to meet the new missionaries at the curb and tear them out of the arms of their crying mothers and bring their stuff in. Okay, we don't tear them from their mothers, but we do meet them and take them to where they need to be. So that will be fun........................
Something cool i found this week was that on LDS.org they have some pretty cool videos. I would challenge you all to get on and watch some of them. One of the coolest ones is called Create by Pres. Ukdorf. But all of them are cool.
The older district leaves today and tomorrow, so after they leave we are the oldest here. Its kinda crazy! And we're soooo excited because we only have 3 weeks left! We get our flight plans next week!! Excited ako!!
We had Elder Allan F. Packer of the 70 come talk to us this week. He retold a story he told in the last General Conference about football. He was playing and he could hear his coach above everything else. I related to that because thats how i was with Ty. In every race, no matter what, I could pick out his voice. But that how it is with the Holy Ghost. We have to be in tune to it and always listening for it. And we must have that relationship of trust with it that no matter whats going on, we can hear its promptings and listen to it.
Well my times about up so i hope you all have an amazing week. Don't forget to write me! haha But remember me and the Lord love you.
God be with you till we meet again.Elder Brough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment