The Lincoln, I can't remember the key pad code, but it is on a sticker in the trunk. The owners manual talks about the keypad stuff so tell Bill to read that. It helps out a lot. Last time this happened JR thought it was that too, but it wasn't. I don't think we figured out what it was. It wouldn't start sometimes for me before i left, but i would jump start it and it would start. My guess is the battery is shot or the alternator or starter is going out. Pero hindi ko alam (but i don't know). And the drivers side door has trouble opening at times, so watch for that.
My finger is doing fine. My new finger nail is almost completely grown in. I still have most of my old nail still though till it grows in. I'd send you a picture of it but you might think it looks grose haha.
Hosting was a lot of fun. It was a little wierd to see people from the outside world haha. But they asked us to do it again this week, so we get another dose of it! There's been rumor that David Archuleta is coming in this week, so that will be interesting. Me and some of the elders in my district desided if we get him we'll act like we don't know who he is haha.
(David Archuleta is a kid from SLC that has made it big in the singing world)
We got 4 new Philippines districts this week, so we now have a lot of Tagalog speakers running around. Afew of them are going to Olongapo, but not many........
.... Well last week i forgot to tell you about some of our New Years activities, so i'll do that now. We didn't get any special devotional or food or anything, but it was still good. Since we couldn't stay up past 10:30, we did a count down to 10 and said we were celebrating with New York. We had some poppers and blowers and hat things that some of the elders families sent them. So it was different, but fun. They love New Years and fireworks in the Philippines. They said that usually we have to be home by about 7 or 9 because they start lighting fireworks, and the smoke is horrible from them. Then you go teach the next day and see tons of kids with fingers and hands blown off from the fireworks. So it will be a pretty crazy one too...
... I can't wait to get to the Philippines!! .......
The following comment made me laugh when I read it, he is a typical boy and can you imagine what the MTC must smell like at times. :)
......Speaking of the MTC food a minute ago, i have a scripture for you about it. Its Jeremiah 4:19. Just go read it nad you'll see what i mean hahaha.......
Well the language is still coming along. .....I'm going to love the Philippino people. I already do.
......Well its time to go, so i love you all. I'm so glad i am able to be here serving the Lord. I know this church is true and the Book of Mormon is true. I know families can be together forever, and i am so glad for that. Mahal ko kayo.
God be with you till we meet again. Elder Cody Brough
No comments:
Post a Comment