I got this awesome facebook message from my niece! What a way to brighten a missionary mom's day. Thanks Kirsten! I really appreciate her sharing this with me. :)
Hey Corrie!
I met one of Cody's teachers from the mtc the other night. He's a friend of a friend and when he found out that I was from star valley wyoming he got really excited and asked me if i knew any broughs, when i told him i was a brough he got REALLY excited haha. He said that he thought Cody was a great missionary and that he was a really good influence on the other boys. He said that he loved having cody in his class and that he was way excited for cody to get out in the mission field because he knew how great of a missionary he would be. I just thought you would appreciate hearing about that. Hope everything is going well for you! Kirsten
(I wrote her back and asked his name and she said it was Cameron Thorpe.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment