
Our baptism yesterday
We had our baptism this weekend, yesterday actually. It went good. 3 of them, the father and 2 daughters, were baptized. There is at least one more there that wants to get baptized, but he just got a new job and he has to work every Sunday for a while. So we have to work that out first. So we will have at least one more there. So the work is still amazing.

The Gutierrez Family

"and this is my Cross Country blood showing"

"I'm still a Wyoming-ite haha"
This week we started to have a change in the weather. It is getting close to rainy season now. We had one day that was 41 Celcius, which is around 110 (I think), and then we had a couple days that it rained. It is the first time in my about 3 months here that it rained on us while we were prosilyting. But it was a nice change. When it is hot, we do carry around face towels or bandanas for the sweat. As soon as I got here I had to get some because I sweat so bad with the humidity, especially when I was new here haha. .............................
...................Next week, Monday is elections here, so we can't go out of the house. So I won't be emailing you till Tuesday. So it will be a day late. Also for the call home, it will be the 17th for us, which is the 16th for you. I am planning on calling at 10 am, which is 7pm on the 16th there. Does that work for all of you? Make sure everyone is there ;) haha joke lang.
Work is still amazing here. Me and my new companion get along pretty good. We still live with another companionship, our Zone Leaders. And one of them is new so we've had some new blood in our house finally haha. But all is still well...................
................... Remember that I love you all. I know this church is true, and I'm so thankful for this opportunity here. It is so amazing to be able to serve the Lord. It is so amazing to see the help he gives people to find the church. And it is so amazing the help I have recieved, like with the gift of tongues. I know He is there for all of us whenever we need Him. I love you all, and God be with you till we meet again.
Elder Brough

No comments:
Post a Comment