
Sunday was a day long in coming for our family. Our sweet little miracle babies were blessed and given their names. They are 7 1/2 months old and about 12 pounds, give or take right now. They have overcome many many health issues and still have a few to be resolved, but for starting out 3 months early and 1 lb. 10 oz. each they have done amazing. Truly Miracles!
One sweet brother stood up to the pulpit to bare his testimony and I immediately knew that this was the fellow that I had heard so much about. Joseph Buenaflor is from Kidapawan, Philippines and shared the sweetest, most humble testimony with us. He was just like Cody has told us that the people of the Phililppines are. I felt like Cody was with us in a way because of the spirit of the Philippine people that I felt. It was such a wonderful thing to get to visit with this sweet man and his wife, Jennifer after the meeting. I don't know their whole story of how long he has been a convert or how long he has been in the States but I do know that she served in the Bacalod Philippine Mission. How blessed we were to have this touch of the Philippines with us today!
No comments:
Post a Comment